Thursday, January 5, 2017

CUTplorations January 2017 Challenge

I am here with "CUTplorations challenge" for the month of January:) I hope you will play along with us.All you have to do is create a project based on the inspiration photo and using die cut(s). You must use at least one STAMPlorations/CUTplorations product (there's always the free digi stamp from the Never Ending Challenge). Then link up to the gallery which will be open until 11:55 PM PST on the last day of the month. You must also share the challenge graphic and link to the CUTplorations post in your blog posts.

There are prizes to be won... a $10 gift certificate to the winner voted by the Inspiration team and $5 gift certificate each to the 2 top picks. If there are 30 or more entries: 1 random winner will get any 2 CUTplorations word/phrase dies used by the DT) 

This months Photo is perfect for this time of the year! I had so much fun with this new challenge.
Here is the card, I created inspired by this photo :)
To make this card, I diecut the rectangular panel using a black card stock. I also die cut the Awesome word die in gold card stock. Then I stamped the dots using circle stamps (these circle stamps are grouped together in the set, I cut have cut them apart to use them separately) with Gold Delicata Ink. I clustered the dots on top and spread them out moving down. I also stamped the year 2017. To finish I added wood veneer hearts after inking them in gold. I have used Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies Awesome Word Die and Balloons and Banners and Sketchy Alphabet Stamp set

I hope you like it and will play along with us, For more inspiration and details on the challenge, click HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

8 comments:

  1. Love all those "bubbles"! Happy New Year to you, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! I LOVE how you used those dots. So ingenious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, what a fabulous take on the inspiration photo, Deepti! I love the effects of the Gold Delicata ink on black...perfect for your bubbles and your gold sentiment is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome indeed, love the black and gold!

    ReplyDelete