Tuesday, November 1, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration - November 1st 2016

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!!

Let me show you my first Inspiration card for November 2016...

To make this card, I stamped the sentiment mutiple times diagonally to create a background. I stamped colored and cut the boxed bloomsand assembled all the pieces together to finish my card.  I have used Faith Expressions stamp set,Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies and Prisma Color Pencils.
Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

7 comments:

  1. Awesome coloring and pretty background stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card.
    Love how you made your background.
    The little card with the flowers is
    so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. Really like that boxed bloom you colored in and then attached with a clothes pin. Really great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little colored panel is delightful Deepti! The whole card is warm and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative, Deepti! Beautiful coloring, and I love how you stamped the background with your sentiment...so fun on the diagonal! Another stunning card!

    ReplyDelete