Tuesday, December 1, 2015

CASEplorations #11 - Amy Tsuruta

Hi friends! it's time for CASEplorations inspiration post at STAMPlorations. On the first of every month, the STAMPlorations girls share CASEs of some of our favorite cards - maybe even one of yours. Be sure to stop by the blog  for the seventh installment of CASEd inspiration.
CASEplorations will serve as a starting off point for our Inspiration Project Posts. We show you how we CASE a card so you can, in turn, CASE the inspiration cards we share throughout the month. You can find more details HERE.

Our artist for the month of November is the very creative and fabulous Amy of Tsuruta DesignsYou will love her signature style of cards and of course we all know her for her love of coffee. So let me show you her beautiful card (click HERE to see her original post) and my CASE...
I got inspired by the Horizontal stripes and colors in Amy's card, here is my card...

I started out by die cutting the patterned paper paneland then I stamped the flowers and leaves and twig to create a wreath (using Dee's Artsy Impressions - Frames and flowers). I also stamped the roses and fuzzy cut to those to adhere on the wreath. To finish it I adhered it all on card base and stamped the sentiment :) added some wood veneer elements.

Check out the amazing CASE creations by our team, HERE
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

20 comments:

  1. Your creation looks amazing!! Beautiful half wreath design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee, I love your take on Amy's card! I adore wreaths, and this is a very special one, and I also love how you used your stripes, too! A beautifully subtle design......thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Deepti! Love how you've made the wreath, and the addition of the wood veneers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Amy's card and I love your card!! Both are delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why am I not suprised to see such a beauty on this page! YOU are one stunning crafter and this card makes me smile! Thanks for sharing.. :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty... love that twiggy wreath... beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Classy CAS and super stylish deepti! Love it and thanks for sharing at AAA cards. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layout, the colours, the PP, just gorgeous work - it reminds me of a mint Aero chocolate bar for some reason Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that colour combination and the combination of horizontal and vertical stripes! Fabulous design! Thanks so much for linking up at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice, love the clean and simple design. Thanks for joining us this week at the Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love the colors and the simplicity of the design! Thanks for playing along with us at Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! Love your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow--one of my all-time favorite cards! I would never have thought to use those stamps to make a wreath--LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful, Deepti. Lovely design, great colors, interesting and original stamping. Thanks for so much playing along at AAA Cards. :) Melissa - AAA DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I really love how you used your Frames and Flowers set to create your wreath! Love the embossed panel on the bottom, too ~This is such a beautiful card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards and great job on the sketch. Thank you for joining us over at Friday Mashup!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Deepti this is simply stunning !!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards - Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, Deepti ... the mint with kraft is so gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete