Thursday, December 3, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Color Revelations - Day 15

Hello my dear friends :) I am back with another Christmas card as a part of my 25 days card series. I can't believe I have reached the 15 day mark :) time really flies!! In this series, I am showcasing a Christmas card using a Christmas Color Palette that I have on my Pinterest Board called "Christmas Colors"

"25 days of Christmas Color Revelations"

GIVEAWAY... to enter the giveaway leave a comment on any and/or all of these posts and by the end of 25 days I will draw TWO winners to receive the following Christmas Stamp sets designed by me "Christmas Bell Medley" and "Santa is here" respectively

My day fourteen card is inspired by colors in THIS pin. 
setting blues from design seeds. A setting sun with ceiling colors like this that lead the eye to the back of the room (bedroom?):
Here is my card...
To make this card I have used Simon says Stamps Dies - Double stitched rectangles dies, Songbird branch and season's greetings die. I cut out a base panel where I did inking and also cut out a frame. I kept all the die cuts white and added some Wink of stella :) unfortunately I couldn't capture it in my photograph.

   
Stay tuned for more inspiration tmrw. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !!

31 comments:

  1. Oh, Dee this is stunning! It's so pristine and serene. Seeee... if I tried to do that I'd wind up with inky smudges all over the white. All I have to do is LOOK at a white spot and it gets smudged.,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deepti
    Stunning card as always...
    Hope you are keeping well
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the die cut frame , another beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! WOW! You just keep getting better and better, love the dies and need the dies, just awesome art! A very artistic and clever lady you are xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW such a perfectly blended background
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely amazing card... love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and peaceful design Deepti!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Such a beautiful card!! Nice background!! Very beautiful!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely and peaceful Deepti!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creations always inspire me, love this pretty creation along with beautiful layers and die cut elements with pretty BG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ombre sponging...the card is beautiful! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Deepti, love this quiet card!
    Great use of this colors !
    Ineke X

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, Deepti. I love your inking and the lovely combination of blue & white. Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps & More: Holiday. Melissa- ATSM DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, Deepti! I have Elvis' Blue Christmas playing in my mind every time I see that Fusion photo!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a gorgeous color palette for Christmas. Your card is beautiful - love birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh WOW, the delicate branch and bird dies are gorgeous, and the shades of blue with the white, stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow such a beautiful card Deepti, loving the pretty dies and the shades of blue too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really gorgeous card, Deepti! I love how you blended your inks to create the background and your die cut elements are just beautiful! Loving this color palette so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Elegant and so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful design Deepti! love the overhanging die cut branches and your lovely blue background! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Challenge! and have a lovely weekend! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome card and use of die-cuts. You just KNEW all that collecting and shopping would come in handy, right?

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for our No Stamping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your background is stunning with the white against it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty and nicely executed! Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just gorgeous Deepti!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab use of diecuts Deepti - LOVE!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautifully blended background, Deepti ... the crisp white die cuts are just gorgeous against it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow....how gorgeous is this and done so well!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your light silhouette on a dark background design, Deepti. Would love to try that out for myself sometime :)

    ReplyDelete