Thursday, April 30, 2015

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Some more roses!!

This is my second post of the day, please click HERE for CAS-ual Friday's Stamps April/ May 2015 Release - Day 3


Hello friends! Today I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. This is my 14th spotlight feature and I hope I will be able to inspire you.  I am showcasing a the step by step process to create this card focusing on using basics of card making stamping, die cutting and dry embossing :)
So, here's a look into the finished card ...



I have used the Blossom Overturethe Feb/ March 2015 Stamp Club set and MOM Subway Art Builder #3 - Quiet strength
StampClub-BlossomOverture-preview.jpeg stmp1044.jpeg

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful design and color combo, Deepti! Love the red rose...it's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning. I love the big bold flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that single rose, how beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Deepti!! I love how you made a window to showcase your sentiment and that rose is just stunning! The rich red really pops against that lovely white embossed panel! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning -- you are doing amazing cards with these roses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning and I love the open circle with the bloom to the side , Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning as ever Dee, love the dry embossing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome layout! Love that embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the texture on this is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Dee! That bright red rose is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the combination of colors and structure on this one! The embossing is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pop of the red rose with the neutral background! Great embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty, Deepti ... that fabulous bloom against the textured background is gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the tone on tone stamping on the base and the bold fussy cut red one too, great contrast!

    ReplyDelete