Friday, February 22, 2013

Write your own destiny...

My "write your own destiny" card is inspired by this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!
So the first thing I thought about while creating this card was two things that go together, n since I have some feathers in my stash so I thought a Quill n ink would go perfectly together.




To make ink bottles I did some free hand drawing of the two bottles n then cut them. I shaded them using my ink dauber n black ink. The ink splash was made with acrylic black paint n then cut out.
I wrote the sentiment with my calligraphy pen as calligraphy is done by quill :)

I want to play this card for CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge #16



It was fun creating this card :)

2 comments:

  1. SO original and creative! Love the deep rich colours and of course the texture of the feather! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ink bottles with the real feather :)Thanks for playing this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete