Friday, February 15, 2013

Embossed birthday...

As the name suggests, I have dedicated this card solely to husband who gave me a new tool in my crafting space, my own cuttlebug :) this is such a wonderful Valentine day for me.

More so, the inspiration for the card came from two different challenges posted at the blogs. It was fun combining these challenges n creating the embossed card using my first and only embossing folder.





So to create this card I used the card stock following the color challenge n layout from the other challenge. 

The challenges for which I want to play this card are 

1. Case Study challenge #128




It was fun making the card :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your embossing and that fancy ribbon treatment with the gem in the center! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, I love how you have added texture with the embossing folder on all the layers. Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete