Monday, January 21, 2013

It's a girl...

Arrival of girl child in a family calls for celebrations. My "It's a girl" card shows a baby girl being welcomed into a beautiful world of flowers.



I am playing this card as my entry for the following two challenges

1.  "The Play Date Cafe"
PDCC 165


I have chosen rose color as an indication of arrival of a girl child. I have incorporated all the elements shown in image of challenge. Flowers, fan in the wheels of strollers, bling, butterflies n balloons. I have also followed the color scheme of plum, mustard n rose.


2. CASE study challenge CSC #124 CASE study

The flowers n the colors used in the card are an inspiration from the image shown in case study challenge # 124. I am playing along for the first time at the Case Study :)



Hope you will enjoy :)

7 comments:

  1. How sweet!! A new mummy is going to love this card :) Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week :) Chupa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet! Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How super cute...any new mom would love to receive this! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours are just so sweet, you have created a lovely baby card. Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute Deepti! So fun with the balloons and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how sweet! I love all the flowers on the right with the tiny butterflies :) Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is just adorable! The carriage and the baby are so sweet. I really like the mix of flowers and butterflies, too. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete